Montane Featherlite 23 Backpack Black
Tipping the scales at an incredible 599g, the FeatherliteTM 23 is a super lightweight daypack for done-in-a-day adventures in the mountains. RAPTOR FeatherliteTM fabric provides the optimum balance between strength and weight whilst the Montane 'Comfort Air Back System' with its CONTACT Air Mesh Plus delivers no fuss load carrying with a quick dry time for improved comfort when working hard on day missions in the mountains. Able to pack into its own pocket, the FeatherliteTM 23 is a superbly versatile lightweight summit and mountain day pack.
- Minimalist design
- Packs into own lid
- Abrasion resistance
- 1m hydrostatic head
- Comfort Air Back System
- Chest harness
- Pole attachment
- RAPTOR FeatherliteTM
- Constructed from 100 Denier triple rip-stop RAPTOR FeatherliteTM fabric in the main body which features an improved strength to weight ratio through the use of RobicTM filaments. It also benefits from a specially enhanced PU coating that increases abrasion resistance and tear strength
- Montane 'Comfort Air Back System', shoulder straps and hip fins feature CONTACT Air Mesh Plus for all day comfort and a quick dry time
- Super lightweight HALO lining fabric has a 1m hydrostatic head and offers additional protection to contents
PATTERNING AND DESIGN
- Minimal seams increase strength and reduce weight
- Entire pack stuffs away into its own pocket for use as a secondary or summit pack
- Ultra comfortable Montane 'Comfort Air Back System' with integrated air channels and CONTACT Air Mesh Plus providing structure and a quick dry time for all day comfort
- Montane 'Comfort Air Back System' has a removable foam pad for weight saving
- Perforated shoulder straps for excellent ventilation and comfort with a central strap spine for structural integrity
- Chest harness with left hand positioned clip prevents bulky buckles over the sternum and increases comfort with its low profile
- Unique elasticated chest strap allows for unrestricted breathing during exertion
- Perforated, breathable hip fins
- Integrated waist belt and adjustment pulls the pack closer to the user in one easy movement
LOADING AND CLOSURE CONFIGURATION
- Circular bucket style main zip opening for enhanced loading and easy access to gear
- Buddy pocket for front access whilst on the move
- Internal security pocket
- Hip fin pockets for storing and accessing items whilst on the move
- Stretch bucket side pockets for external storage of water bottles and larger items that need to be accessible
- Top single hand side compression straps offer effective compression and help provide additional stability
TOOL ATTACTMENT POINTS
- Stowable dual walking pole attachment point at base of pack
- Integrated pole attachment to top compression webbing straps for firm lock down of poles during dynamic body movement and for effective storage when not in use
- Internal H2O pocket
- H2O top right tube opening and arm harness tube attachment point
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
If you need a product from any of our amazing brands that isn’t shown on our website, simply get in touch and we can order it for you.