Osprey Atmos AG 65 Rucksack
Fill the Atmos AG to the max and it will feel practically weightless on your back. Thanks to the ExoForm Biostretch harness, load lifter bar and the Fit-on-the-Fly hip belt. InsideOut compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue so you can push your adventures harder and longer. If you need easy access to your gear, the twin zippered front pockets, base zip and top lid entry points mean that no matter what you are faced with, you can easily grab your kit.
Osprey Stow on the Go trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack. A large sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider allows you to store your gear separately when required. When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated and detachable raincover contained within the lid. If you are looking to cut weight to the last gram then the Flap Jacket means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. All of these reasons and many more explain why the Atmos AG has won an Innovation Gold award.
- Top load access to main compartment
- Removable floating top lid
- Stow on the Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual zippered hip belt pockets
- Dual zippered top lid pockets
- Large stretch mesh front pocket
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie offs
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment
- Internal reservoir sleeve
- Upper side compression straps
- Lower side compression straps
- Internal top compression strap
- Integrated Flap Jacket for weather protected lidless use
- Dual zippered front panel pockets
- Removable sleeping pad straps
Material: MAIN 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
ACCENT 210D High Tenacity Nylon
BOTTOM 420HD Nylon Packcloth
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.