Osprey Aura AG 50 Women Rucksack Small
The ground breaking new Aura AG is equipped with our unique suspended AG AntiGravity back system which incorporates the worlds first fully ventilated hipbelt. Whether you are exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra, the seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort whilst providing excellent load carrying performance.
Fill the Aura AG to the max and it will feel practically weightless on your back. Thanks to the ExoForm Biostretch harness, load lifter bar and the Fit on the Fly hipbelt. InsideOut compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue so you can push your adventures harder and longer. If you need easy access to your gear, the twin zippered front pockets, base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what you are faced with, you can easily grab your kit. Our Osprey Stow on the Go trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack.
A large sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider allows you to store your gear separately when required. When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated and detachable raincover contained within the lid. If you are looking to cut weight to the last gram then the Flap Jacket means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. All of these features are housed in a design that is specifically tailored to women fit.
- Designed for Women
- AntiGravity 3D suspended mesh back panel hip belt
- ExoForm BioStretch harness with load lifter bar
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- FlapJacket top cover for use without lid
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow on the Go trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Integrated and detachable raincover
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Fit on the Fly adjustable hip belt
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Adjustable Anti Gravity trampoline suspended mesh back system
- Lower compression converts into sleeping pad straps
- Stretch mesh side pockets
Material: MAIN 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
ACCENT 210D High Tenacity Nylon
BOTTOM 420HD Nylon Packcloth
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.