Osprey Axis Backpack
Equally at home in the urban jungle or the outdoor playground, the Osprey Axis 18 is a backpack ready for commute or canyon.
The die cut EVA foam shoulder harness and spacer mesh backpanel both support and ventilate. The removable webbing waist belt will keep your load close and under control while the hidden garaging on the front of the backpack tucks any lose straps neatly away.
The outside of the backpack has three zipped pockets, the top one incorporating a useful key clip. We have also included a bungee compression system, the perfect place to store a jacket or bike helmet.
If you are looking for a laptop bag then look no further. Inside you will find a padded laptop sleeve for the city, which can double as a hydration sleeve on the trail. Jetting off on holiday Rest assured that the pack size conforms to maximum EU carry on dimensions, so is ideal to use as hand luggage.
- Front panel organiser pocket
- Internal key attachment clip
- LED light attachment point
- Padded laptop and tablet sleeve
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered scratch free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Height: 47cm
- Width: 29cm
- Depth: 23cm
- Material: Nylon
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.