Osprey Fairview 40 Women Backpack S/M
Built for where wheels will not go, the Fairview 40 is Osprey lightest travel backpack that conforms to maximum EU carry on dimensions. Featuring a zip away spacer mesh ventilated back panel, the Fairview can be carried like a backpack but packed like a suitcase.
Fairview back system offers an impressive women specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hip belt, harness, yoke and back panel. The strong and durable back system means you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond. Cushioned carry handles on the top and the sides and the removable shoulder strap allows you to easily grab the travel pack off airport baggage carousels and carry quickly with ease.
Your gear is readily to hand, with the inclusion of a large zippered opening that allows access to the main compartment, featuring lockable zips for increased security. The inner compression straps allow you to fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your belongings. Look a little closer and you will also find a top stash pocket for electronics and sunglasses, dual mesh front pockets for water bottles and a padded internal laptop sleeve. All of these features combined make the Fairview 40 the ideal travel companion for your next business meeting or weekend get away.
- Designed for Women
- Conforms to EU maximum carry on luggage size
- Zip Away die cut spacer mesh hip belt
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Low Profile padded carry handles on top and side
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zips
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Zippered scratch free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Internal compression straps
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Padded laptop sleeve
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Twin compression webbing straps
- ID card holder
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Internal key attachment clip
Material: Main: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
Accent: 600D Packcloth
Bottom: 600D Packcloth
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.