Osprey Fairview Trek 50 Rucksack O/S
The world at your feet.
The Fairview Trek 50 is the perfect backpack for wanderlust wanderers and travel backpackers. It takes everything Osprey learned from the award winning travel series and makes it trek ready.
The Fairview Trek is equipped with an adjustable trampoline suspended mesh backsystem providing ultimate ventilation when hiking in warmer climes. It also boasts the Farpoint signature suitcase style opening for easy packing and access. While in transit you can deploy the Aircover to protect your pack as it makes its way to the hold luggage. The Aircover will then convert to a raincover ensuring your gear stays dry while wearing the pack.
The Farpoint Trek also comes equipped with a women specific fit, hidden security pockets, lockable zippers, removable sleeping pad straps and twin zippered hipbelt pockets; Features that are ideal for adventurous travel backpacking trips.
- Adjustable AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Adjustable torso length
- Compatible with the Daylite series
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoir
- Dual access mesh side pockets
- Grab handles
- Integrated AirCover water resistant travel case
- Internal compression wings
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal security pocket
- Kangaroo style daypack attachment
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Lockable zippers
- Low profile padded carry handles on top and side
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
- U Zip suitcase opening on front panel
- Zip pocket in top lid
- Zippered scratch free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with bellowed divider
Material: MAIN 420HD Nylon Packcloth
ACCENT 500D Nylon Packcloth
BOTTOM 500D Nylon Packcloth
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR IT'S JUST £2.95)
DUE TO MULTIPLE UK WAREHOUSES, YOUR ORDER MAY COME IN MORE THAN ONE PACK