Osprey Farpoint 40 Rucksack
Built for where wheels will not go, the Farpoint 40 is Osprey lightest travel backpack that fits within EU carry on dimensions. Featuring a zip away spacer mesh ventilated back panel, the Farpoint can be carried like a backpack but packed like a suitcase. The strong and durable back system means you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond.
Cushioned carry handles on the top and the sides and the removable shoulder strap allows you to easily grab the travel pack off airport baggage carousels and carry quickly with ease. Your gear is readily to hand, with the inclusion of a large zippered opening that allows access to the main compartment, featuring lockable zips for increased security.
The inner compression straps allow you to fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your belongings. Look a little closer and you will also find a top stash pocket for electronics and sunglasses, dual mesh front pockets for water bottles and a padded internal laptop sleeve. All of these features combined make the Farpoint 40 the ideal travel companion for your next business meeting or weekend get away.
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Low profile padded carry handles
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Internal laptop tablet sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Compatible with Osprey Apps
- Die cut spacer mesh hip belt and harness
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Zip away harness and hip belt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Conforms to EU carry on luggage size
- Includes adjustable webbing shoulder strap
- Panel zip access to main compartment
Material: MAIN 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
BOTTOM 600D Packcloth
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.