Osprey Farpoint 80 Rucksack
Meet the Farpoint 80, a light and versatile travel backpack, which gives you even more storage room for those extra essentials. Featuring a zip away spacer mesh ventilated back panel, the Farpoint can be carried like a backpack but packed like a suitcase. The strong and durable back system mean you can carry your gear comfortably when travelling between hotels, the airport or beyond. Cushioned carry handles on the top and the sides allow you to easily grab the travel pack off airport baggage carousels.
Your gear is all readily to hand, with the inclusion of a large zippered lockable opening that allows access to the main compartment. Osprey unique Straight Jacket compression system tightly holds your gear in and can significantly reduce the total volume of the pack. For organisation and easy access to your gear there is a liquid accessory pocket and dual mesh front pockets. Internal compression straps fully maximise the capacity whilst securing your gear.
For overnight trips the Farpoint 80 travel pack has a sleeping bag base compartment with an internal divider for storing your gear. With all the organisation and clever features you need, it is time to share your next adventure with a Farpoint backpack.
- Die cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Zipaway harness and hipbelt
- Straight Jacket compression
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Panel zip access to main compartment with lockable zippers
- Internal compression strap system
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Dual mesh pockets on inner front panel
- Low profile padded carry handles
- Daylite accessory compatible
- Dual front mesh pockets
- Internal key attachment clip
- Compatible with Osprey Apps
Material: MAIN 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
BOTTOM 600D Packcloth
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.