Osprey Kestrel 68 Rucksack S/M
Kestrel 68 is designed for medium to long duration backpacking trips, or adventures where you are carrying a large amount of gear. The large capacity provides space for bulky gear or gives you room to carry more than just the essentials. Accessing this gear is easier than ever before, with a huge U zip opening on the front panel, providing an easy way in to organise your equipment or find exactly what you are looking for. Kestrel 68 also features an upper lid access with a drawcord closure, alongside a lower sleeping bag compartment with a removable divider.
Kestrel back system has been designed for comfort and stability, featuring Ospreys tried and tested AirScape backpanel and a sturdy hipbelt and harness design, these packs will comfortably carry a heavy load. An adjustable design allows you to personalise the height of the back panel with ease, using a hook and loop torso panel.
Kestrel 68 features numerous locations to store your backpacking essentials, including nylon reinforced water bottle pockets, dual zippered hipbelt pockets, a large front shove it pocket, top lid pocket, under lid pocket with key clip and external access hydration sleeve.
Finally, Kestrel 68 comes equipped with all of the essentials for life on the trail; an integrated and detachable raincover, Ospreys Stow on the Go trekking pole attachment, multiple compression straps, sleeping pad straps, ice tool attachments and multiple lashing loops.
Whether tackling mountainous terrain, deep forests or winding trails, these packs set a definitive benchmark in backpacking comfort and performance.
- 15mm side compression straps
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- Dual access side pockets with InsideOut compression
- Integrated and detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal top load compression strap
- Side compression straps
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stowable twin ice axe loops
- Stow on the Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pocket for water bottle
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hipbelt pockets
Material: MAIN 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
ACCENT 500D Nylon Packcloth
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.