Osprey Poco Child Carrier
Share the Adventure. With a sunshade, raincover and toy loops you will know that your adventurous passenger will be safe and sound in the Osprey Poco Child Carriers. Equipped with the same innovative suspended mesh backsystem as some of our hiking and backpacking packs, you will both be comfortable as you head to share the adventure.
The child safety harness, seat and foot stirrups are also adjustable to fit a wide range of child sizes, shapes and weights.
Child safety is at the forefront of the design and this product has the TUV GS safety certification to prove it. A trip with young children usually means carrying more gear and its important to have essentials like biscuits & water bottles to hand. The Poco backpack solves this with easy-to-access on the go mesh front pocket. We all like the sun, but especially as parents need to be aware of sun protection.
The rapid deploy Osprey Poco Sun Shade, with an UPF 22 rating it protects your little cargo from harmful sun rays, making the perfect shaded spot for an afternoon nap. When the weather takes a turn for the worse, deploy the integrated raincover to protect your little one from heavy rainfall. The Poco is also easy to fold away and store for when you've enjoyed your family day out and are ready to pack up and go.
- Adjustable AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Adjustable child safety harness, seat and foot stirrups
- Built in sunshade
- Compatible with the Daylite series
- Compatible with Hydraulics Reservoirs
- Dual mesh pockets
- Grab handle on top
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Integrated kickstand keeps pack upright and accessible
- Integrated & detachable mirror
- Internal key attachment clip
- Removable and Washable Drool Pad
- Soft ventilated saddle, adjustable for comfort and balance
- Spacious head clearance
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- TUV GS Certified
- ONE SIZE
- Height: 71 cm
- Width: 40 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- Weight: 3.49 kg
- Volume: 20 L
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.