Vango Freedom II 60+20 Backpack
Designed to withstand the demands of long distance travel, the Freedom II rucksack checks all the boxes. Made from the robust Protex 4:2 fabric with the added durability of ripstop, the bag will get you through any adventure. A massive main bag is accompanied by a smaller, fully featured 20L rucksack which is perfect for use when you reach your destination.
- Quick Adjust Back System (QA):Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
- Protex 4:2 Fabric:An innovative new fabric from Vango. Made with 420D Ripstop polyester with 2 coatings of PU on the inner face and 4 PU coatings on the outer face providing the perfect lightweight and durable combination.
- Removable 20L day bag. Perfect for day trips when you reach your destination,Hydration compatible,Laptop compatible,Attaches to rucksack straps
- Daysack attaches to harness:for hands free carrying of both packs
- Full zip access to main compartment:Provides quick access to pack contents
- Zip mesh pocket inside the lid:Allows easy storage and identification of contents
- High contrast, compressible internal straps:Keeps contents tidy and secure
- AirMesh on rucksack straps:Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Shaped adjustable harness:Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Side grab handle:for easy transportation
- Duraflex buckles:Strong and reliable
- Flight cover:Stow away straps and hip belt when travelling
- Ergonomic padded hip belt:Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Lockable kissing zips:Additional security for travel
- Rucksack Dimensions:L28.0 x H63.0 x W38.0cm
- Volume:80.0 lt
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.