Vango Freedom II 80+20 Backpack
Make more of globe trotting with their Freedom 80 + 20 travel pack. Designed to withstand the demands of long distance travel, the Protex 4:2 fabric is super light and strong with a ripstop weave for added durability. This versatile rucksack has a huge 80L pack which is great for storing gear and a removable 20L day pack for smaller adventures in your destination. To the back of the pack, a zip-around flight cover protects the ergonomic rucksack harness whilst in transit and the padded hip belt distributes your load onto the hips for comfort when travelling.
- Protex 4:2 Fabric - An innovative new fabric from Vango. Made with 420D Ripstop polyester with 2 coatings of PU on the inner face and 4 PU coatings on the outer face providing the perfect lightweight and durable combination.
- Lockable kissing zips - Additional security for travel
- Daysack attaches to harness - for hands free carrying of both packs
- Sternum strap - Provides a secure fit
- Flight cover - Stow away straps and hip belt when travelling
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Ergonomic padded hip belt - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Quick Adjust Back System (QA) - Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick–Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Removable 20L day bag. Perfect for day trips when you reach your destination - Hydration compatible - Laptop compatible - Attaches to rucksack straps
- Full zip access to main compartment - Provides quick access to pack contents
- High contrast, compressible internal straps - Keeps contents tidy and secure
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Side grab handle - for easy transportation
Rucksack Dimensions: L28.0 x H70.0 x W40.0cm
Volume: 100.0 lt
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95)
Founded in 2006 and now celebrating 15 years in business, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.
Our philosophy is simple. Being outside is better than being stuck inside. It’s just better for the soul.
Enjoy the outdoors!
We are good spirited outdoor folk, always ready to help if needed - quickly and without fuss.