Vango Pinnacle Rucksack 60:70
Positioned at the top of the Vango trekking range of rucksacks, Pinnacle is ideal for those who are heading out on longer excursions. Offering outstanding performance and fit due to the new A1 back system, Pinnacle is designed for to be adjustable with one hand while on the move; perfect for variable loads and terrain. Clam shell access and the front stash pocket make keeping your essentials to hand easy while out in the wilderness.
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Single Adjust Back System (A1) - An evolution of our Self Adjust back system. Built around two body contoured alloy bars, the back system can adjusted with one hand to fit almost any back length perfectly, whilst still wearing the pack.
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Detachable rain cover - included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Ergonomic hip belt with zipped pockets - Shaped for comfort with quick, convenient storage of small items
- Excel® 420D Honeycomb Polyester - offers great strength to weight ratio
- Excel® 600D Honeycomb Polyester - great strength to weight ratio
- Expansion side zip pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Extendable gaiter - Provides additional pack space and protection of contents from the elements
- Floating lid - Expand capacity when carrying larger loads
- Front stash pocket - Store items for quick access
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Zip access to main compartment - Provides quick access to pack contents
- Reflective Points - aid visibility in poor weather or at night
Rucksack Dimensions:L26.0 x H82.0 x W35.0cm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.