Vango Sherpa 60:70 Rucksack (Shadow Black)
The Vango Sherpa 60:70 rucksack is one of the most popular hiking rucksacks. The Sherpa is extremely practical and durable. Providing optimum fit through its self-adjust back system and a steady air flow through the shoulder straps due to Air Mesh, it's the perfect companion for those doing multi-day treks and activity. The Sherpa is part of the recommended kit by The Duke of Edinburgh's Award.
- Self Adjust (SA) back system - Based on the patented A3 system. SA is robust, highly tested and will fit just about all back lengths
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Excel® 600D Polyester - 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU for a multi-purpose, robust fabric
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- Expansion side zip pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Water resistant zipped compartment - Designed to accommodate OS map
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Ergonomic padded hip belt with water resistant pocket - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Detachable rain cover - included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Shoulder fit guide - Indicates correctly adjusted rucksack harness
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Side grab handle - for easy transportation
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle - Provides a secure fit with an easy to reach whistle for safety
- Reflective points - Aids visibility in poor weather and low light conditions
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Dual access points - 2 entry points for easy access to contents
- Optional Drawcord Compartment Divider - to separate items within the pack
|RUCKSACK DIMENSIONS||L30.0 x H80.0 x W31.0cm|
|DOFE RECOMMENDED KIT||Yes|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95) Click here for more information
Founded in 2006, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.
💦Our philosophy is simple. Being outside is better than being stuck inside. It’s just better for the soul☀️
Enjoy the outdoors!
Join our ever-growing online community, and maybe even make new outdoor buddies!
Tag us on Instagram using @alloutdoorUK