Vango Sherpa Rucksack 60:70
One of the most popular hiking rucksacks, the Sherpa is fully equipped with the Self Adjust back system, durable components and clever features giving an edge when it comes to efficient load control and performance. Sherpa 60:70 is an all-round rucksack recommended by the DofE because of its shaped adjustable harness providing optimum fit and comfort alongside the AirMesh straps allowing air to flow, keeping the user cool. Ideal for multi-day treks and activity.
- Self Adjust (SA) back system - Based on the patented A3 system. SA is robust, highly tested and will fit just about all back lengths
- Shaped adjustable harness - Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Excel 600D Polyester - 600 Denier yarn, back coated with PU for a multi-purpose, robust fabric
- Daisy chain allows accessory attachment
- Top lid with zip pocket - Provides easy access and safe storage for small items
- Dual side compression straps - Stabilise rucksack contents
- Additional zip pocket under lid - Safe storage for small items
- Expansion side zip pockets - Slim profile pack with extra storage capacity when required
- Water resistant zipped compartment - Designed to accommodate OS map
- Pro-weave side pockets - Constructed from highly durable, yet extremely flexible material. Pockets sit flush with the pack when empty. Allows easy access to essential items
- Ergonomic padded hip belt with water resistant pocket - Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Detachable rain cover - included in the base of the pack to keep pack dry and aid visibility in low light
- Ice Axe/Walking Pole Attachments - For carrying essential safety gear
- Shoulder fit guide - Indicates correctly adjusted rucksack harness
- AirMesh on rucksack straps - Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Side grab handle - for easy transportation
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle - Provides a secure fit with an easy to reach whistle for safety
- Reflective points - Aids visibility in poor weather and low light conditions
- Duraflex buckles - Strong and reliable
- Dual access points - 2 entry points for easy access to contents
- Optional Drawcord Compartment Divider - to separate items within the pack
Rucksack Dimensions: L25.0 x H76.0 x W36.0cm
Volume: 70.0 lt
Back System: Adjustable
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95)
Founded in 2006 and now celebrating 15 years in business, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.
Our philosophy is simple. Being outside is better than being stuck inside. It’s just better for the soul.
Enjoy the outdoors!
We are good spirited outdoor folk, always ready to help if needed - quickly and without fuss.