FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
60 DAY RETURNS
Eagle Creek No Matter What Flashpoint Duffel (Size Small)
This is the consummate duffel the duffel to which all others are measured. And its now available with the extra durability and protection of Bi Tech fabric. The best just makes sense.
- Extra durable and water resistant Bi Tech material
- #10 lockable self repairing zippers with storm flap
- Top external compression straps secure and stabilize the load
- Removable padded shoulder strap adjusts for comfortable carry
- Non slip top carry handle and super durable oversized webbing
- End and center haul handle
- Front exterior zippered pocket for quick access items
- Back slip panel allows for stacking on luggage
- Reusable stuff pouch stores this duffel bag and works as an internal packing accessory for shoes or gear
- Bartack reinforcements on all stress points
- Capacity: 1850 cu in | 30.3 L
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz | 0.71 kg
- Fabric: Bi Tech
- Dimensions: 18x12x11 in | 46x30x28 cm
This is an excellent duffel. Quality is good, as to be expected with Eagle Creek (EC) and this small size holds a lot! I have been able to fit the carry case, for this duffel, in the bottom of the bag with a pair of shoes in it, an EC shoe sac with another pair of shoes next to it, an EC cube on top of the two shoe bags, two EC half cubes on top of the cube, two EC quarter cubes on top of each other in the corner of the bag, an EC medium sac full of toiletries on top of the qtr cubes, a small EC cosmetic sac full of make-up and a clarisonic face brush in its case next to it - there is still room for more which I was saving for a bottle of booze!! I highly recommend this duffel, I'm not known for packing light but I was able to get 4 days worth of clothes in this bag easily. I also have an EC courier handbag which I also used on this trip for my ipad, phone, chargers etc but I'm sure these would also be able to fit in to the duffel.
Delivery & Stock
Eagle Creek No Matter What Flashpoint Duffel Small
HAVE A QUESTION?