Sea to Summit Duffle Bag
The Sea to Summit Duffle is a fully featured, expedition grade duffle for hauling gear. The large lid makes it easy to fit bulky items in and access gear at the bottom of the duffle. It features a single pair of handles that offer three versatile and useful carry options: classic hand carry, backpack, and shoulder sling. The padded base protects your gear while the padded lid improves comfort when wearing as a backpack. The lid has a durable dual zipper that will not break under tension and puncture resistant to reduce the opportunities for thieves. Magnets in the handles perform as a streamline handle keeper and external compression straps keeps you gear tight and easy to carry. The Sea to Summit Duffle has been designed to be more versatile, easier to use and more comfortable to carry than any other duffle at base camp.
- Large lid
- Makes packing much easier, as well as allowing fast access to gear.
- Multi Function Handles
- These provide 3 versatile carry options and features:
- Classic, hand carry: Magnets in centre of handles keep them together when the bag is put down. Air mesh on the underside for cushioning. The handles narrow at the natural grip point for comfort.
- Backpack: Padded lid cushions duffle contents against the users back. Ladder lock buckles on the straps allow quick and easy adjustment.
- Shoulder sling: Handles join together for extra length, 2 layers of cushioning for comfort. Handle straps are secured with wire gate hooks for quick adjustment of carry option.
- Padded Lid and base
- Protect the contents of your duffle from impact - whether you drop the bag haphazardly, or something falls on it, your gear will be secure.
- Dual zipper
- The dual zipper features two rows of teeth for increased strength and puncture resistance. Fill the duffle to the top and feel confident that the zip will never pop open with rough handling.The puncture resistant feature stops thieves easily accessing your bag.
- Streamlined magnetic handle keeper
- Small scale magnets inside the handles keep them held together when the bag is placed on the ground. This makes it a much simpler process to pick back up when you need both hands.
- External compression straps and lash loops
- When your load does not completely fill out your duffle, compress it down. The ladder lock buckles are completely replaceable. Multiple attachment points make it simple to attach to a yak, bus roof or motorbike.
- Activity:Water Sports,Beach Life
- Weight:45L: 1.45Kg. 65L: 1.65Kg.