Platypus Duthie AM 10.0 Hydration Pack
Rugged, full-featured packs built for all-mountain rides. Available in 10L and 15L.
Their quintessential all-mountain hydration pack, the Duthie AM is made for ripping trails all day long. It offers extra room to pack and organize your riding essentials, 3 liters of fast-flowing hydration with the new, taste-free, Big Zip EVO reservoir, and an airy FloatAir back panel to keep you cool and ventilated for all-day action. Available in 10.0L and 15.0L sizes.
- FloatAir back panel: Highly breathable mesh is tensioned over a lightweight wire frame, floating the pack over your back and optimizing cooling airflow; the wire frame is reinforced to help prevent the pack from compressing against your back, maintaining airflow.
- 3.0L Big Zip EVO reservoir: Premium taste-free and BPA-free water reservoir features a 50% faster flow rate, low-profile shape, wide-mouth opening that seals securely, and a convenient quick-disconnect hose.
- Smart hydration pocket: Hook and loop closures hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access reservoir for refilling or cleaning.
- Easy hose routing: The drink tube can easily be routed on the right or left by threading the hose through the webbing loops on either shoulder strap (note: routing over the right shoulder is recommended, as it allows the bite valve to easily return and reattach to the magnetic clip).
- Full-face helmet and pad carry: A front stash pocket with adjustable straps, quick-release buckles and stretch side pockets securely stow a full-face helmet and protective pads.
- Waist belt zip pockets: Two zippered pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy bars or gels for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access.
- Rainfly: Protective rainfly can be quickly deployed from its dedicated pocket on bottom of pack for on-the-go protection from rain and mud; it can also be detached for easy post-ride drying and cleaning.
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you're on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear bike light.
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.
SKU: 10875, 10876, 10877
Colour: Carbon, Red Alloy, Titanium Gray
Weight (Standard): 2 lbs 2 oz
Width (Standard): 9 in
Width (Metric): 23 cm
Length (Standard): 6 in
Length (Metric): 15 cm
Height (Standard): 18 in
Height (Metric): 46 cm
Gear capacity (standard): 430 cu. in.
Gear capacity (metric): 7 liters
Reservoir capacity: 3.0 liter
Total capacity (standard): 610 cu. in.
Total capacity (metric): 10 (liters)
Pack weight (standard): 1 lbs 12 oz
Pack weight (metric): 0.80 kg
Reservoir weight (standard): 6.5 oz
Reservoir weight (metric): 0.18 kg
Total weight (standard): 2 lbs 2 oz
Total weight (metric): 0.98 kg
Material(s): 160D and 210D Water-Resistant Nylon; YKK Zippers
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95)
Founded in 2006 and now celebrating 15 years in business, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.
Our philosophy is simple. Being outside is better than being stuck inside. It’s just better for the soul.
Enjoy the outdoors!
We are good spirited outdoor folk, always ready to help if needed - quickly and without fuss.