Platypus Duthie AM 15.0 Hydration Pack
Rugged, full-featured packs built for all-mountain rides. Available in 10L and 15L.
Their quintessential all-mountain hydration pack, the Duthie AM is made for ripping trails all day long. It offers extra room to pack and organize your riding essentials, 3 liters of fast-flowing hydration with the new, taste-free, Big Zip EVO reservoir, and an airy FloatAir back panel to keep you cool and ventilated for all-day action. Available in 10.0L and 15.0L sizes.
- FloatAir back panel: Highly breathable mesh is tensioned over a lightweight wire frame, floating the pack over your back and optimizing cooling airflow; the wire frame is reinforced to help prevent the pack from compressing against your back, maintaining airflow.
- 3.0L Big Zip EVO reservoir: Premium taste-free and BPA-free water reservoir features a 50% faster flow rate, low-profile shape, wide-mouth opening that seals securely, and a convenient quick-disconnect hose.
- Smart hydration pocket: Hook and loop closures hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access reservoir for refilling or cleaning.
- Easy hose routing: The drink tube can easily be routed on the right or left by threading the hose through the webbing loops on either shoulder strap (note: routing over the right shoulder is recommended, as it allows the bite valve to easily return and reattach to the magnetic clip).
- Full-face helmet and pad carry: A front stash pocket with adjustable straps, quick-release buckles and stretch side pockets securely stow a full-face helmet and protective pads.
- Waist belt zip pockets: Two zippered pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy bars or gels for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access.
- Rainfly: Protective rainfly can be quickly deployed from its dedicated pocket on bottom of pack for on-the-go protection from rain and mud; it can also be detached for easy post-ride drying and cleaning.
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you're on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear bike light.
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.
SKU: 10872, 10873, 10874
Color: Carbon, Red Alloy, Titanium Gray
Weight (Standard): 2 lbs 3 oz
Width (Standard): 9 in
Width (Metric): 23 cm
Length (Standard): 7 in
Length (Metric): 18 cm
Height (Standard): 18 in
Height (Metric): 46 cm
Gear capacity (standard): 732 cu. in.
Gear capacity (metric): 12 liters
Reservoir capacity: 3.0 liter
Total capacity (standard): 915 cu. in.
Total capacity (metric): 15 (liters)
Pack weight (standard): 1 lbs 13 oz
Pack weight (metric): 0.81 kg
Reservoir weight (standard): 6.5 oz
Reservoir weight (metric): 0.18 kg
Total weight (standard): 2 lbs 3 oz
Total weight (metric): 0.99 kg
Material(s): 160D and 210D Water-Resistant Nylon; YKK Zippers
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.