Deuter Helion 80 Wheeled Backpack
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Crowded airports, cobble stones, steep stairs, the multifunctional Helion ensures effortless manoeuvring wherever your travels take you. The content is safely stored just like in a trolley case, the solid construction guarantees a safe stand - plus: you can convert it easily into a backpack. A zipped cover hides the smart carrying system on the back. You can get the shoulder straps out and still roll the bag. This ensures an easy handling when for passages where you have to switch between rolling and carrying. For added comfort, bring out the ergonomic hip wings that also cover the wheels.
- integrated, easily accessible carrying system where shoulder straps and hip wings can be folded out separately
- large profiled wheels with quality bearings covered by the hip wings when the carrying system is unfolded
- lockable main compartment zip with padlock anchor on the main packsack to prevent unwanted access to your possessions
- compression straps
- internal straps and two zipped mesh pockets (lid & side)
- sturdy construction with solid full-sized base plate ensures the bag stands safely
- three padded grab handles on top, sides and end
- zipped front pocket
- metal ring for address label
Zip Lock Anchors
Multi Grip Handles
Breathable Foam Back
Deuter MacroliteDeuter MacroLite
They use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
Deuter DuratexDeuter Duratex
A Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.
75 / 40 / 36 (H x W x D) cm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.