Exped Cloudburst 25Ltr Drypack
The Cloudburst 25 combines a waterproof fold drybag and lightweight pack. A clean, versatile pack for countless outdoor and watersport activities. Packs small when not in use, an advantage when traveling or when used as a backup pack. It holds quite a lot of gear in its 25 l volume and keeps contents dry under all conditions.
- 100 Percent waterproof single compartment packsack with fold and roll closure. Fully taped seams.
- Side squeeze buckles and D-Ring.
- Double TPU/mesh laminate window in the back panel allows you to find contents quickly.
- Closed cell EVA foam back for added comfort and good load control.
- Comfortable 3D Spacer Mesh shoulder harness and adjustable sternum strap.
- Generous elastic bungee cord retains helmet jacket or wet gear.
- Heavy duty base constructed from TPU laminated polyester fabric 100 Percent waterproof.
- D-rings for optional waist strap (not included).
- Strong grab handle.
- Key clip inside.
- Light grey PU coating reflects light making it easy to find packed contents.
- Packs small when not in use.
- Use as a waterproof stuff sack inside a larger pack then as a backpack on summit day.
- Not submersible.
- Volume: 25 l
- Size (closed): 53 × 28 × 20 cm
- Weight: 260 g
- Backlength: One size
- Hipbelt range: 20 - 120 cm
- Load Limit: 5 kg
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Intended use: Climbing
- Daypack/day trips
- Product No.: 7640171993720
Body: 70 D taffeta nylon, PU coated, 10'000 mm water column
Oeko-Tex 100 certified
Frame: EVA foam
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE