Exped Cloudburst 25Ltr Drypack
The Cloudburst 25 combines a waterproof fold drybag and lightweight pack. A clean, versatile pack for countless outdoor and watersport activities. Packs small when not in use, an advantage when traveling or when used as a backup pack. It holds quite a lot of gear in its 25 l volume and keeps contents dry under all conditions.
- 100 Percent waterproof single compartment packsack with fold and roll closure. Fully taped seams.
- Side squeeze buckles and D-Ring.
- Double TPU/mesh laminate window in the back panel allows you to find contents quickly.
- Closed cell EVA foam back for added comfort and good load control.
- Comfortable 3D Spacer Mesh shoulder harness and adjustable sternum strap.
- Generous elastic bungee cord retains helmet jacket or wet gear.
- Heavy duty base constructed from TPU laminated polyester fabric 100 Percent waterproof.
- D-rings for optional waist strap (not included).
- Strong grab handle.
- Key clip inside.
- Light grey PU coating reflects light making it easy to find packed contents.
- Packs small when not in use.
- Use as a waterproof stuff sack inside a larger pack then as a backpack on summit day.
- Not submersible.
- Volume: 25 l
- Size (closed): 53 × 28 × 20 cm
- Weight: 260 g
- Backlength: One size
- Hipbelt range: 20 - 120 cm
- Load Limit: 5 kg
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Intended use: Climbing
- Daypack/day trips
- Product No.: 7640171993720
Body: 70 D taffeta nylon, PU coated, 10'000 mm water column
Oeko-Tex 100 certified
Frame: EVA foam
Please note that this week we are doing an entire warehouse relocation, so orders will be dispatched promptly on Monday the 27th of September. Thank you in advance!
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95) Click here for more information
Founded in 2006, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.