Big River Dry Bag
Super strong and abrasion resistant, this non-PVC mid-weight dry bag has space saving low profile Hypalon lash loops on the sides for secure stacking. Features a roll-resistant oval shape. A great choice for rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, and rafting.
- Super strong and abrasion resistant 420D nylon fabric
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000mm waterhead
- Waterproof, double stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Hypalon lash loops for attachment/stacking
- Waterproof Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture
- White interior for greater visibility of contents
- Any roll-top dry bag must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry bags, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry bag then placing this inside a second dry bag). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry bag will be submerged under water.
Activity: Water Sports
Oval Base x Height: 13L: (23 x 15cm) x 51cm, 20L: (27 x 17cm) x 60cm, 35L: (33 x 21cm) x 70cm, 65L: (38 x 25cm) x 85cm
Weight: 13L: 128g, 20L: 184g, 35L: 239g, 65L: 293g