Sea to Summit Lightweight 70D DrySack Yellow
Versatile, light and durable, these bags offer high quality construction and performance at a great price.
The Lightweight Drysack offers durability and reliable weather proofing for the items that you need to protect from the elements.
- Lightweight 70D nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Hypalon roll top closure D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Round base on all sizes
- Use: backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be double bagged (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
This is Sea to Summit's standard high density weave waterproof fabric. It is a 70 denier 210T Nylon with a white interior polyurethane (PU) coating. The High density 210T weave gives the fabric a stronger tear strength and greater durability. The white PU coating increases brightness when looking into dry sacks made with this fabric. They vary the PU coating to make two different versions of this fabric: 2,000mm water head rated, and 10,000mm rated.
The 2,000mm fabric is used in Sea to Summit's nylon stuff sacks, pack covers, compression sacks. The 10,000mm fabric is used in Sea to Summit's lightweight dry sacks, eVac dry sacks, dry compression sacks.
Activity: Water Sports, Beach Life
Oval Base x Height: 1L: ø11 x 24cm, 2L: ø13 x 29cm, 4L: ø15 x 33cm, 8L: ø17 x 46cm, 13L: ø22 x 53cm, 20L: ø25 x 61cm, 35L: ø30 x 70cm
Weight: 1L: 30g, 2L: 38g, 4L: 44g, 8L:58g, 13L: 72g, 20L:86g, 35L:115g
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95) Click here for more information
Founded in 2006, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.