Sea to Summit Ultra Sil Dry Sack Green (2 Litre)
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than our super popular Lightweight Dry Sacks. They're made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don't have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- A Backpacker magazine Editors' Choice Award Winner!
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-SilTM nylon, a polyurethane coated siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Translucent fabric allows good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
Colours: Orange, Berry, Pacific Blue, Kiwi
- Size Variation : 2L
- Width : 5.1 in (base diameter)/
- Height/Depth : 11.4 in/29cm
- Weight : .8 oz/23g
- Colour : Green
Recommended Use : Mountaineering, Backpacking, Camping, Flying, Organization
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the HypalonTM strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks should only be used to store sensitive electronic devices when used in conjunction with another, heavier-duty dry bag - the &double bag; method. For maximum protection of electronics the use of a waterproof hard case with a mechanical seal should be considered.
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use.
- Intended for use inside a bag or backpack
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.