Seal Line Bulkhead Compression 30L Dry Bag
Innovative compression maximizes limited hatch space.
Offering a fast and easy way to maximise the use of limited space, their waterproof Bulkhead Compression dry bag boasts an innovative compression system, a durably waterproof PurgeAir valve, and stow-friendly materials, resulting in a space-optimizing dry bag for use in boat hatches.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, their 2-strap continuous strap system encircles the bag to minimise seam strain, maximising durability for dependable protection.
- PurgeAir-equipped: New waterproof valve helps the bag compress further once it's been sealed.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- Stow-friendly: Made of durable materials that help the bag slide smoothly in and out of hatches.
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won't easily roll around; it's also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
Weight (Standard): 11 oz
Weight (Metric): 0.315 kg
Width (Standard): 7 in
Width (Metric): 18 cm
Length (Standard): 12 in
Length (Metric): 30 cm
Height (Standard): 22 in
Height (Metric): 55 cm
Volume (Standard): 1831 cu. in
Volume (Metric): 30 liters
Closure: Updated Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
Material(s): 70D/140D 7.5 oz. polyurethane-coated ripstop nylon body