AquaPac 100% Waterproof PDA Case (Medium)
You’re not fussed by the fact that you didn’t get up early enough to bag a poolside chair because you prefer it in the pool. And who needs to leave the pool when you have entertainment on hand and you’re on your way to a high-score? If only someone would invent a floating Lay-z-boy this would be the best vacation ever. What stops the water getting in? The patented Aquaclip® seals the case - with a simple twist of a couple of levers. It's been tested to the toughest international waterproofing standards.
- You can use a stylus as normal through the clear window of the case
- We've added a LENZFLEX window on the back, which means that if you have a Smartphone or PDA with a camera you'll be able to take photos right through the case.
- Designed with an integral stylus holder
- Its guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 metres).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
- It keeps out dust and sand too.
- The airtight seal means your PDA will float safely if dropped in water
- Suitable for PDAs or PDA-style phones without expansion packs
- It comes with an adjustable neckcord so you can hang it round your neck.
- It comes with our 3-year global warranty (see 'Buy with confidence' below).
How big is the case?
The Large PDA Case (code 364) fits will fit large PDAs, Smartphones or PDAs with expansion packs.
Dimensions:Maximum size of equipment to fit in case
Circumference: 10.5in/265mm Will I really get good photos through the plastic?
Yes! The special flexible lens material we use to make the lens windows is called LENZFLEX. It's optically-clear. You get a LENZFLEX window on either side of the case, so you can use your camera either way round. And the sturdy but flexible material allows you to operate all the Phone/PDA controls.