AquaPac Waterproof System Camera Case
Now you can take your camera to the craziest places and bring home quality images. Safe in the knowledge that your valuable camera is completely protected from mud or water.
- Sea kayaking, snorkelling or river rafting, this case leaves you worry-free, allowing you to get on with it whatever the weather.
- You can get great shots through the acrylic lens. Even underwater. (Note: the lens is permanently attached, do not attempt to remove!)
- Operate all controls easily through the supple TPU material.
- It'll float with your camera in it.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Supplied with 3 x 2g desiccant sachets to absorb condensation in humid climates.
- It's guaranteed submersible to 15ft / 5m for 30 mins (IPX8 - the highest waterproofing level).
- Full 5-Year Warranty.
- Made in the UK.
|Colour||Cool Grey with grey shoulderstrap|
|Materials||TPU with optically-clear acrylic lens|
|Weight||Case: 6.0oz / 171g - Shoulderstrap: 2.0oz / 56g|
What size do I need?
Fits most Compact System cameras, and smaller Bridge cameras.
The following cameras all fit: Fujifilm X-E1 and X-E2; Nikon J1 and 2; Olympus PL and PM; Panasonic GF5 and 6, GX1; Sony NEX 3, 5, 6 and 7.
Compact System, Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens, and Super Zoom cameras.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.