Cocoon Mummyliner Silk (Checked Silk)
A MummyLiner is an extremely lightweight tapered sleeping bag liner.The premium quality organic cotton is grown by Indian farmers. It is then woven into a very lightweight and fine, yet durable fabric.
Our high quality silk is the optimum fabric for minimizing packing size and weight. Silk is soft against your skin and responds well to changing temperatures - it feels cool in the summer and is warm in the winter. MummyLiners made of silk are easy to hand or machine wash and dry quickly.
Woven with a grid-like structure of strong silk threads, Ripstop Silk is more durable and resistant to tearing than regular silk - an innovative fabric developed by COCOON
- sleeping bag liner for mummy-shaped sleeping bags
- keeps your sleeping bag clean and extends its lifespan
- adds insulation and comfort
- sleeping bag in warm climates
- drawstring hood
- wide top opening
- boxed foot end
- completely double-stitched
- Standard size 241 x 90/56 cm
- Temp 5.3 Degrees Celsius added to the temperature rating of your sleeping bag.