Sea to Summit Silk Stretch Panel Sleeping Liner Standard (Pacific Blue)
We have upgraded our premium silk Travel Liners by adding Polyester/Lycra stretch panels along the length of the seams. These stretch panels allow the liner to move with you when you turn, roll and curl up in the night.
Sea to Summit silk liners are made using premium AA grade ripstop silk to ensure the user gets the highest degree of comfort while providing longevity and protection for your sleeping bag.
Consumers have longed for a solution to silk liner durability and comfort.
Sea to Summit's innovative comfort stretch panels extend down both seams to allow the liner to give and stretch as you sleep, protecting the stitched edges and allowing more comfort for restless or larger sleepers.
Sea to Summit Travel Liners come with a Zippered Storage Pouch, which not only adds shelf presentation to retailers, but also a convenient storage system for the consumer.
Travel Liners take up such little room and weight and should be considered a fundamental component in your sleeping system.
- Premium AA grade silk
- Polyester/Lycra stretch gussets increase life of liner and improve comfort
- Machine washable Stretch panel improves stength of liner Broad colour range to appeal a wide audience
- Luxurious way to sleep
- Extends life of sleeping bag by keeping it clean
- Use as personal and hygienic bedding when travelling
- Very light weight and takes up very little pack room. Stretch gussets add negligible weight
|Series:||Sea to Summit : Sleeping Bag Liners|
|Weight:||130g / 4.6 oz|
|Height/Length:||185 cm/73 in|
|Width:||85-95 cm/33-37 in|
|Colour of Product:||Pacific Blue|