MSR Guardian Purifier Pump
Nothing is safer or easier to use for purifying the most demanding backcountry water sources than the Guardian purifier. Originally designed for military squads, it brings this highly advanced technology to global travelers, backcountry users, and those stocking emergency kits. Fast and easy to use, this pump purifier offers the added viral protection you need when traveling in developing nations and popular wilderness areas. Its advanced hollow fiber filter offers the most reliable way to purify even filthy water conditions. Add its long-lasting performance and revolutionary self-cleaning ease, and this may be the only treatment device you'll ever need.
- Ultimate Protection: Meets NSF protocol P248, testing standard used by U.S. military, for removal of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, and sediment from "worst-case" water conditions.
- Fast & Easy: Pumps a rapid 2.5 liters per minute, offering added viral protection without the need for chemicals, bulbs, batteries, or waiting.
- Self-Cleaning: Pump self-cleans on every stroke, providing consistently fast flow rates with zero hassle-no backflushing or filter-scrubbing ever required.
- Long-Lasting: Leading-edge hollow fiber cartridge treats up to 10,000+ liters.
- Extremely Durable: Engineered to withstand heavy use, freezing, drops*, and harsh environments.
Effective against protozoa
Effective against bacteria
Effective against particulate
Effective against chemicals/toxins
Effective against viruses
1 lbs 1.3 oz / 490 g
Advanced Hollow Fiber
Filter pore size (microns)
2.5 liters per min
Water Bottle Adapter
Cartridge replacement indicator
Country of Origin
Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR IT'S JUST £2.95)
DUE TO MULTIPLE UK WAREHOUSES, YOUR ORDER MAY COME IN MORE THAN ONE PACK