Vango Atlas 250 Mummy Sleeping Bag Single
The attractive Atlas is an entry level mummy-shaped bag that offers good quality combined with great value, ideal for festival goers and those taking their first steps into the world of camping. The Atlas has a comfortable 8.5 TOG rating, and is recommended by The Scout Association.
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Stuffsack with convenient drawcord closure
- Polair® Shell - 180T Polyester Cired - Smooth and hardwearing, washable fabric
- Shaped hood with drawcord closure - Reduces heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention
- Single hole hollow fibre insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Single-layer stitch through construction - Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Zip allows movement under force. The plastic zip cob is provided on the Junior model for additional safety
- Colour co-ordinated stuff sack with drawcord
- Weight 1.25kg
- Packsize 42.0 x ø21.0cm
- Suggested Usage Max 20°
- Comfort 7°
- Int Length 195cm
- Suggested Usage Min 7°
- Max User Height 185cm
- Int Foot Width 48cm
- Shape Mummy
- Ext Chest Width 80cm
- Fill Type 30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill
- Int Chest Width 78cm
- Limit 2°
- Extreme -13°
- Zip Side Left
- Tog 8.5
- Performance 2 Season
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE