Vango Atlas 250 Sleeping Bag
Combining great quality with exceptional value, the Atlas sleeping bag is perfect for festival goers and those taking their first steps into the world of camping. This mummy-shaped bag boasts a unique S-stitched pattern to hold the insulating fibre in place, while the 8.5 TOG rating guarantees a comfortable nights’ sleep.
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag - Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces packsize and increases thermal efficiency
- Stuffsack with convenient drawcord closure
- Shaped hood with drawcord closure - Reduces heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention
- Single hole hollow fibre insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Single-layer stitch through construction - Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- S-Stitching - Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort
- Colour co-ordinated stuff sack with drawcord
- Polair® Shell - 190T Polyester Cired - Smooth and hardwearing, washable fabric
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
Packsize:42.0 x ø21.0cm
Suggested Usage Max:20°
Suggested Usage Min:7°
Max User Height:185cm
Int Foot Width:48cm
Ext Chest Width:80cm
Fill Type:30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill
Int Chest Width:78cm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.