Vango Atlas 250 Square Sleeping Bag
Combining great quality with exceptional value, the Atlas sleeping bag is perfect for festival goers and those taking their first steps into the world of camping. This square-shaped bag boasts a unique S-stitched pattern to hold the insulating fibre in place, while the 8.5 TOG rating guarantees a comfortable nights’ sleep. It's shape is also ideal for those who are looking for a bit more wriggle room in their sleeping bag.
- Single-layer stitch through construction - Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down
- Polair® Shell - 190T Polyester Cired - Smooth and hardwearing, washable fabric
- Single hole hollow fibre insulation - Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Cosy at the top and freedom at the bottom. With a hood to keep you warm and a generous foot space for movement and comfort.
- Shaped hood with drawcord closure - Reduces heat loss from the head. Drawcord allows adjustment of the hood for controllable heat retention
- Two-way auto-lock zip - Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- Hanging loops - Hang bag to air
- Colour co-ordinated stuff sack with drawcord
Packsize:42.0 x ø23.0cm
Suggested Usage Max:20°
Suggested Usage Min:6°
Max User Height:185cm
Int Foot Width:78cm
Ext Chest Width:80cm
Int Chest Width:78cm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.