Vango Fuse -6 Degrees Sleeping Bag
The Fuse sleeping bag is perfect for those all year round adventures. It has a unique blend of hydrophobic down and 4T synthetic insulation, giving the user all of the insulative properties of a down bag in a compact package resistant to wet conditions. The Insulite Fusions interlinked insulation supports the down, achieving superior loft.
- Box wall construction - Down filling is contained in box shaped baffles for maximum loft and to maintain an even distribution of down from head to toe
- Insulite Fusion - Hybrid filling: 70% 90/10 700FP Hydro-Barrier down, 30% 4T synthetic insulation. The interlinked lattice supports the down and achieves superior loft, even in damp conditions
- 4T synthetic insulation - Innovative synthetic insulation fibre. Improves warmth to weight ratio by trapping air in its patented channel structure
- Hydro-barrier down - Premium 90/10 700 fill power duck down stays drier four times longer than untreated down
- Ethically sourced down - Humanely collected down from birds that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
- Polair Ascent - The mini ripstop 30D, 40g/m², nylon fabric is durable and water resistant. This protects the down from the elements giving the bag longevity and full performance.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hoods dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- Roll top dry bag - Expel excess air and roll 3 times for a sealed, water tight bag
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
Packsize: 29.0 x ø18.0cm
Suggested Usage Max: 20°
Int Length: 205cm
Suggested Usage Min : -6°
Max User Height: 190cm
Int Foot Width: 48cm
Ext Chest Width: 80cm
Fill Type: Insulite Fusion
Int Chest Width: 78cm
Zip Side: Left
Performance: 3 Season
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
If you need a product from any of our amazing brands that isn’t shown on our website, simply get in touch and we can order it for you.