Vango Latitude 200 SuperQuad Sleeping Bag (Volcano)
With all the great features of their Latitude sleeping bag included, the new Quad variation is box shaped at the bottom, providing ample amounts of space for you to writhe around in; this shape offers the freeing, cosy feeling of sleeping in your own bed, but in the grandeur of the outdoors. Perfect for the campsite or wild camping expeditions. Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and The Scout Association.
- Off-set double layer construction - Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Insulite Helix is a blend of hollow and multi-channel fibres which regulate temperature and transfer moisture away from the user. The fibres compress to a small size giving effective insulation whilst keeping overall weight low.
- Polair Experience diamond ripstop polyester is carefully designed for a wide range of outdoor users, benefiting from its durability, water resistance and breathability.
- Soft to the touch, Polair Silky gives a level of comfort that is hugely beneficial after a long day’s trekking.
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Zip extends around foot - Optional ventilation at the foot of bag. Allows sleeping bag to be used as a blanket in warm weather
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Insulated zip baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack - Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
Packsize: 34.0 x ø27.0cm
Suggested Usage Max: 20°
Int Length: 215cm
Suggested Usage Min: -3°
Max User Height: 200cm
Int Foot Width: 93cm
Fill Type: Insulite Helix
Ext Chest Width: 95cm
Int Chest Width: 93cm
Zip Side: Left
Performance: 3 Season
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE