Vango Roar Sleeping Bag Double
The Vango Roar double sleeping bag is the perfect companion to cuddle up in for the perfect nights sleep when you are camping, caravanning or campervanning. The premium filling and double layer construction create an airy and open structure that traps heat, so it gives excellent insulation while being lightweight. This means you feel perfectly warm, without being weighed down, making for a great nights sleep.
- Grade A Quality Fill:Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested:Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops:Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest:Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag:Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Woven Zip Puller:Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Polair Shell:Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T )
- Polair Lining:Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
- ThermoLock Insulation:Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Stuffsack with Drawcord:Allows for easy packing while minimising pack size for easy transportation
- Double Sized Bag:Convert two single sized bags into a double
- Double Layer Construction:Two layers of fill for greater warmth
- 2 Way Zip:Can be opened from the top or bottom for versatile ventilation
- Wave Stitching:Ensure even distribution of the insulation across your body, reducing cold spots
Ext Chest:Width 150cm
Packsize:53.0 x 30.0cm
Max User Height:190cm
Fill Type:30% Single Hole siliconised hollow fibre/70% polyester fill
Suggested Usage Max:20°
Suggested Usage Min:6°
Int Chest Width:148cm
Int Foot Width:148cm
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £50 (OR £2.95) Click here for more information
Founded in 2006, alloutdoor offers the best brands in outdoor, camping & adventure travel gear.