Vango Venom 200 Sleeping Bag
The popular Venom sleeping bag uses Hydro-barrier down with a high performing 700 fill power, ensuring that the down stays drier for longer and if it does wet out and dries four times faster than untreated down to make the most of your expedition. Recommended by The Duke of Edinburgh Award this sleeping bag is ideal for those seeking maximum warmth with minimal weight and pack size for year round adventure.
- Box wall construction - Down filling is contained in box shaped baffles for maximum loft and to maintain an even distribution of down from head to toe
- Hydro-barrier down - Premium 90/10 700 fill power duck down stays drier four times longer than untreated down
- Ethically sourced down - Humanely collected down from birds that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
- Polair Ascent The mini ripstop 30D, 40g/m², nylon fabric is durable and water resistant. This protects the down from the elements giving the bag longevity and full performance.
- Mesh storage sack - Allows down to loft whilst in storage, increasing the lifespan of sleeping bag
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hoods dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- 3D insulated zip baffle - Minimises heat loss through the zip. The 3D shape allows the filling to loft and provide insulation
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- Roll top dry bag - Expel excess air and roll 3 times for a sealed, water tight bag
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Weight 0.7kg
- Packsize 27.0 x ø13.0cm
- Suggested Usage Max 25°
- Comfort 9°
- Int Length 205cm
- Suggested Usage Min 5°
- Max User Height 190cm
- Int Foot Width 48cm
- Shape Mummy
- Fill Type Hydro-Barrier 90/10 Duck Down 700FP
- Ext Chest Width 80cm
- Int Chest Width 75cm
- Limit 5°
- Extreme -9°
- Zip Side Left
- Performance 2 Season
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE