Sea to Summit Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Mat Regular (Green)
The Comfort Light sleeping mats feature hybrid layer Air Sprung CellTM technology - a double layer of high resolution cells in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer of medium resolution cells in the head and legs for reduced weight. We use Exkin® Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric, to reflect radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite® insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Includes integrated Air Stream Pumpsack: The Air Stream Pumpsack is a versatile, easy to use and ultralight mattress pump that also doubles as a stuff sack.
|Length||72 in /184 cm|
|Width||21.5 in/55 cm|
|Packed Size||4.5 x 9 in/11 x 23cm|
|Recommended Use||Backpacking, Camping|
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.