Sea to Summit UltraLight Insulated Sleeping Mat Orange
The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung CellsTM to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. To add warmth, we use Exkin® Platinum, a quiet non-woven fabric that reflects radiant heat loss back to the user and Thermolite® insulation to prevent convective heat loss between your body and the ground. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and Thermolite® insulation are combined to prevent radiant and convective heat loss
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
78 in/198 cm
72 in/183 cm
66 in /168 cm
25 in/64 cm
21.5 in/55 cm
21.5 in/55 cm
4 x 10 in/10 x 26 cm
4 x 9 in/10 x 23cm
66 x 21.5 in/10 x 23cm
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE