Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Z Trekking Poles Carbon
Their durable, four-season, carbon trekking pole now has improved joint support and increased durability, making the Alpine Carbon Z-Pole a strong yet ultralight pole for mountain missions.
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- More durable with added aluminum ring and aluminum sleeve to protect carbon
- Natural cork grip with duel-density top and breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip EVA foam mini grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed-cone deployment
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Flex Tech Tip allow either carbide or rubber tips to be used
- Trekking Baskets and Compactor Powder Baskets
- Series : Alpine
- Weight Per Pair : [100 cm] 350 g (12.3 oz)
[110 cm] 375 g (13.2 oz)
[120 cm] 447 g (15.8 oz)
[130 cm] 454 g (16 oz)
- Usable Length : [100 cm] 100 cm (39 in)
[110 cm] 110 cm (43 in)
[120 cm] 120 cm (47 in)
[130 cm] 130 cm (51 in)
- Collapsed Length : [100 cm] 34 cm (13.4 in)
[110 cm] 37 cm (14.6 in)
[120 cm] 40 cm (15.7 in)
[130 cm] 44 cm (17.3 in)
Z-Pole Rapid Deployment System
- Concealed inner cord
- Single push-button release to collapse the pole
- One-pull, Speed Cone deployment
Speed Cone technology comes from their expertise in avalanche probe design—a key component of Z-Poles' stiffness and fast deployment. Simply grab the grip and the first shaft section, and pull them away from each other. The pole will snap into place and lock. Each Speed Cone guides a shaft section into place, and stiffens the joint when the pole is locked. Protective, flexible tube ends cover the pole’s Kevlar® center cord when folded.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.