Black Diamond Distance Plus FLZ Trekking Poles Verde
Built for the long haul, no matter the season, the Distance Plus FLZ is adaptable and supportive, combining Z-Pole technology with FlickLock® adjustability. With a comfortable dual-density top grip and a versatile 4-season flex tip, the Distance Plus FLZ is ready to hit the trail.
When versatility and adaptability are paramount, the Distance Plus FLZ delivers unparalleled, 4-season support. With its upgraded flex tip that excepts both a trekking and powder baskets, the Distance Plus FLZ can seamlessly switch from deep-winter mountain missions to summertime jaunts in the backcountry. And by combining our new SlideLock technology—which makes locking and collapsing the pole even easier—with FlickLock® adjustability and the fast deployment/compactibility of Z-Pole technology, the Distance Plus FLZ provides exceptional ease-of-use and convenience in the field. The Distance Plus FLZ also boasts a dual-density top knob with an EVA foam grip that’s comfortable and supportive, and webbing that’s adjustable so you can dial in the fit on the trail.
- SlideLock technology improves ease-of-use when locking your pole
- Dual-density top knob and EVA foam grip with adjustable strap
- 4-Season flex tip that excepts both powder and trekking baskets
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment and FlickLock® adjustability
- Aluminum construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
- Series : Distance Series
- Weight Per Pair : [105-125 cm] 480 g (1 lb 1 oz)
[120-140 cm] 500 g (1 lb 2 oz)
- Usable Length : [105-125 cm] 105-125 cm (41-49 in)
[120-140 cm] 120-140 cm (47-55 in)
- Collapsed Length : [105-125 cm] 37 cm (15 in)
[120-140 cm] 40 cm (16 in)
Z-Pole Rapid Deployment System
- Concealed inner cord
- Single push-button release to collapse the pole
- One-pull, Speed Cone deployment
Speed Cone technology comes from their expertise in avalanche probe design—a key component of Z-Poles' stiffness and fast deployment. Simply grab the grip and the first shaft section, and pull them away from each other. The pole will snap into place and lock. Each Speed Cone guides a shaft section into place, and stiffens the joint when the pole is locked. Protective, flexible tube ends cover the pole’s Kevlar® center cord when folded.
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE £2.95)
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE
If you need a product from any of our amazing brands that isn’t shown on our website, simply get in touch and we can order it for you.