Bolle Heron Sunglasses (Matt Black/Blue / Polarized TNS Oleo AR)
Injected in flexible and lightweight TR90 nylon, Heron is designed for an active lifestyle: Thermogrip hydrophilic inserts on nose pads and temple tips provide a firm grip and thicker temples provide side coverage.
- Oleophobic/Hydrophobic Treatment
- Anti-Reflective Treatment
- Polarized lenses
- B-20.3 Polycarbonate Lenses
- Thermogrip - The temple tips, nose pads and adjustable nosepiece are all made from Bolle's proprietary Thermogrip. This hydrophilic material has moistureabsorbing properties that keep the frames comfortably in place, even during extreme exertion.
- Oleophobic/Hydrophobic Treatment - Oleophobic treatment on the outside of the lens. Forget about dirt, grease and waterspots, this coating stops it before it sticks to your lenses and causes a distraction. Available on all Bolle Polarized models and B-Clear lenses.
- Anti-Reflective Treatment - Glare and bright light can come at you from all directions, often bouncing back directly into your eyes. Thats why Bolle's scientifically engineered anti-reflective coating is applied to the inside of most Bolle lenses.
- Polarized lenses - Bolle's polarized lenses align light rays from the sun, giving you a crystal clear view at all times. So whether its sea, trout stream or road, youll be able to see whats really ahead.
- B-20.3 Polycarbonate Lenses - Bolle's polycarbonate lenses are made from premium grade resin, resulting in a lens that is 20 times more impact resistant than glass and three times lighter, with unrivaled precision and clarity. Available in polarized and non-polarized.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.