Buff National Geographic Coolnet UV Plus Tubular Headwear
Coolnet UV Tubular. Multifunctional tubular perfect for outdoor activities during sunny days. It offers a high UV protection to enjoy life out in the sun while protecting you from harmful sun radiation. Light, breathable and comfortable, this tubular is an ideal companion for running, cycling and walking as well as for climbing, trekking or motorbiking. Meet their newest recycled Coolnet UV Plus fabric. 95% recycled polyester microfibre, its moisture management properties pull sweat away from your skin and into the evaporative cooling fabric design so you stay cool, light and comfortable. UPF 50 Plus fabrication prevents hazardous exposure to the sun while delivering 4 way ULTRA stretch weave and 100% seamless design for the perfect fit.
- Recycled Coolnet UV Plus fabric: 95% recycled polyester microfibre featuring ultimate moisture management properties, cooling effect, UV UPF Plus 50 protection and ultralight weight.
- Designed in one piece and without any seams to obtain maximum comfort preventing skin irritation.
- Made using recycled materials. Do more Now and help creating a better world to enjoy.
- UPF50 Plus certified sun protection against ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun. Samples of fabrics tested for UV protection in accordance with the international standards.
- Coolnet UV Plus fabric: 95% recycled, light and comfortable!
- Made for the sun: 50 UPF protection and ultimate sweat management
- Enjoy multifunctionality: choose your wearing style
Measures (Width x Height):22.3 X 53
95% Polyester 5% Elastane
Use:All Year round
Sun protection:UPF50 Plus
Care instructions:Machine Wash
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.