Eagle Creek Migrate Duffel 40L
Duffels are simply the best. They are the quintessential adventure bag. Whether you're hauling camping gear or expedition packing, the Migrate Duffel will haul your gear easily with its heavy duty construction. This 40L carry-on size weighs a mere 2 lbs. and easily slings over your shoulder. Carry it on your back, haul it by your side, or jet across the airport. This duffel will soon become your best friend. Covered by the No Matter What Warranty.
- Rest easy knowing you're doing your part for the environment. Migrate Duffels are constructed of bluesign approved material
- Clean off the water repellent 900D heavy-duty TPU main body material with a quick hose off
- When the trek is through, unpack and fold it flat for compact storage
- Unlock the side buckles for 5 more liters of packing space
- Protect precious contents with seamless bottom bathtub construction that prevents water from puddles or other sources from entering the duffel
- Carry confidently knowing tote and haul handles are connected using yoked webbing system for maximum strength bearing
- Find your what you're looking for quickly with the wide top access zippered opening and a convenient front zippered pocket
- Access what's inside your bag easily using the loop zippers (great when wearing gloves)
- When you need to secure it closed, use the #10 lockable main zippers
- Tuck pack straps away when checking your bag as luggage to help protect the backpack straps
- Tie your duffel down easily using top, side, and end handles
- Internal storm flap protects your bag from rain entry
- The duffel's water repellent coating was developed by harvesting windshield plastics from landfills in Asia to add functionality to the bag while upcycling
CAPACITY: 2410 cu in | 39.5 L
EXPANDED CAPACITY: 2685 cu in | 44 L
DIMENSIONS: 10.25 x 18.5 x 9.5 in | 26 x 47 x 24 cm
EXPANDED DIMENSIONS: 10.25 x 28.25 x 9.5 in | 26 x 72 x 24 cm
WEIGHT: 2 lbs 1 oz | 0.96 kg
MATERIAL: TPU 900D Poly Twill , 1680D Ballistic Poly Recycled PVB
Warranty: No Matter What
Bluesign Approved - Textile supply chain process ensures fabric is safe for the environment, workers and end customers.
Wide-Mouth Opening - With a wide door, this bag allows you to access your belongings with ease.
Converts To A Backpack - For maximum versatility on any adventure use backpack straps to travel hands-free
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE