Jack Wolfskin Crosstrail 6 Backpack
The CROSSTRAIL 6 is purpose made for outdoor sports. It has an integrated 2 litre water bladder to help you stay hydrated, a crucial factor if you want to maintain your performance.
A fill level indicator built into the back pad helps you to monitor your fluid intake. The water bladder is equipped with a special Quick Connector, which allows the tube to be easily detached when you need to fill up again. A magnetic fastener on the shoulder strap holds the tube firmly in place so it does not wobble about and the mouthpiece is always easily accessible.
The CROSSTRAIL packs have a lightweight back system that provides a snug fit while giving you the freedom of movement you need for active outdoor sports. There is space for small items like your mobile phone or energy bar in the pockets on the shoulder straps.
- small single chamber pack with full-contact back system and integrated hydration system
- very light and flexible full contact suspension system
- integrated hydration system
- main compartment, 6 additional pockets and compartments
- 6 litres capacity
- Measurements: 40 x 20 x 13 cm
- Capacity: 6 Lit.
- Weight: 380 + 210 g
- FLEXCONTACT: full contact back system for optimised load control and freedom of movement
- adjustable, detachable sternum strap with signal whistle
- attachment loop for LED light
- main compartment with three inner pockets (included. stow pouch for water bladder), front pocket, 2 pockets on shoulder straps
- HYDRATION SYSTEM 2.0 included
- HEXAGON 70D: very lightweight, very durable, waterproof coated fabric with honeycomb structure and soft texture (body and base)
SHELL 100 % POLYAMIDE
LINING 100 % POLYESTER
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.