Jack Wolfskin Mens Refugio Flex Waterproof Jacket
Whether you’re in the Scottish Highlands or the Alps, when you’re hiking with a pack through the big country, the REFUGIO FLEX jacket will keep you dry and comfortable – day in, day out, in all weathers.
While you’re busy conquering the next peak, the TEXAPORE O2+ COMFORT fabric is wicking away moisture vapour. So you stay dry and feel great. And if a little bit of cool, fresh air is required, simply open up the pit zips.
The soft fabric and the flex inserts ensure superb wear comfort. The two hand pockets are positioned higher on the jacket so you can still access them easily when the waist belt on your pack is fastened.
- hiking jacket
- very waterproof, windproof
- very breathable
- stretch inserts on the back
- Weight: 520g (size L)
- TEXAPORE O2+ COMFORT 3L: very soft, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**) (* JIS L 1092 ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- fixed hood with adjustable volume and field of vision
- venting zips under the arms
- 2 raised hand pockets, inner pocket
1.SHELL 75 % POLYESTER, 25 % POLYAMIDE
2.SHELL 62 % POLYESTER, 21 % POLYURETHANE, 17 % POLYAMIDE
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.