Julbo Looping II Baby Sunglasses
Julbo Looping II Children's Sunglasses are designed for children aged 1 to 2 years and safety for your child is of key importance to their design. The Julbo looping feature ensures these sunglasses will present no danger for little children.
Safety features include the rubber hinge (which won't trap skin); the injection-moulded frame (no danger of paint coming off); and the curved arms of the glasses. The curved arms fit perfectly around the child's head and the grippy rubber on the inside keeps the sunglasses firmly in place.
Not only can these sunglasses be worn either way round, they also include an elastic cord so that they won't fall off - extremely convenient for young children!
- The design objective was to find a material that when children put it in their mouth was completely safe
- Another goal was to create a hinge on the glasses that cannot trap youngsters' skin or cause pain
- Young children are never quite sure which way round the sunglasses should fit so these sunglasses work both ways
- Arms on the sunglasses will stay firmly on youngsters' heads and not fall forwards when they lie down
- Lens width: 42 mm
- Nose gauge: 15 mm
- Temple (side) length: 105 mm
Spectron 4 Baby Lens
- Flash finish cat 4 lenses. The Flash Finish improves visible light filtering with mirror effect lenses.
- Light but with excellent shock resistance, this versatile lens is suitable for all types of sports activities.
- UV: 100%
- LV: 5%
- Category: 4