Rab Mens Vapour rise Alpine Jacket
The Vapour rise Alpine Jacket now comes with a number of new features which make this light-weight, highly breathable softshell jacket a go to piece for summer climbing and sport use.
Developed exclusively by Rab and Pertex, Vapour rise creates breathable, high wicking and quick drying performance clothing. The Vapour rise Alpine Jacket features a fully helmet compatible hood and anti snag Velcro adjustable cuffs to increase an already packed feature set. These features lend this jacket to climbing and multi sport use in the summer months, whilst the high wicking nature of the Vapour rise fabrics also enable the Alpine Jacket to be worn during the winter months as a next to skin layer.
- Previously called Vapour rise Lite Alpine Jacket
- Weight: 370g/13oz (estimate)
- Pertex Equilibrium outer fabric
- Wicking micro-fleece drop liner
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- 2-way YKK front zip, internal storm flap and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped Napoleon large chest pockets, left pocket doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal pocket
- Anti-snag velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Slim
- SKU: QVR-55