Rab Womens Cirque Jacket
The Womens Cirque Jacket is a mid-weight stitch-through baffle down jacket, with a Pertex Microlight outer, designed for year-round cold weather use.
The Womens Cirque Jacket offers high levels of core body warmth combined with a number of valuable features such as tricot fleece lined collar, anti-snag adjustable cuffs and fleece lined pockets. With 230g/8oz (UK 12) of 650FP ethically sourced European Hydrophobic Duck Down, the Cirque Jacket is designed with UK and European winter conditions in mind. With YKK zips throughout and a stuff sack for increased packability, the Womens Cirque Jacket is the ideal piece of cold winter days on the hills.
- Weight: 473g/16.5oz (UK 12)
- Pertex Microlight outer fabric
- Nylon ripstop inner
- 650 Fill Power European Duck Down - 230g/8oz in UK 12
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- Tricot lined collar
- YKK reverse coil front zip with internal, insulated storm flap and chin guard
- 1 YKK reverse coil zipped internal chest pocket
- 2 YKK reverse coil zipped, fleece lined hand pockets
- Anti-snag hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
- Product code: QDE-62
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.