Sea to Summit Ultra Sil Pack Liner Medium (Green)
The Ultra-Sil Pack Liner keeps the entire contents of your pack dry. Ideal for use in situations where a pack cover may be impractical (for instance where a cover may snag on unddergrowth, or for external frame packs where a cover may not fit over the pack). The pack liners is shaped to fit the internal contours of a backpack, so the base is oval, rather than round, and the liner has an overall tapered shape.
- Ultra-SilTM Pack Liner opens wide for easy packing when it's inside a pack
- Unique top closure: extra fabric at the top folds in and velcros in place, then rolls down, creating a more compact closed loop at the top
- Made of PU coated Siliconized Cordura®
- Non-wicking HypalonTM roll-top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Fully seam sealed
- Uses low profile buckles
- Slippery finish for easy packing
- Three sizes available to fit different pack volumes
- Comes assorted in three colours: kiwi green, sky blue and orange Proper Use:
- When packing your pack, make sure that sharp / very hot objects do not come into contact with the UltraSil fabric.
- When you return from a trip, make sure your UltraSil Pack Liner is completely dry and aired out before being packed for storage
For tips on washing your UltraSil Pack Liner, please see the 'care of dry sacks' section of the Ask Baz blog.
- Size Variation : 70L
- Height/Depth : 35 in/
- Weight : 3.4 oz/98g
- Volume : 70 liter - up to 4300 cu in pack
- Colour : Green
- Recommended Use : Mountaineering, Backpacking, Camping, Flying, Organization
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first to write a review.
FREE FIRST CLASS UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50 (OTHERWISE IT'S JUST £2.95)
STAY SAFE & STAY HOME WHERE YOU POSSIBLY CAN.
Order by 3pm for sameday dispatch.
Timings exclude weekends & public holidays.
FOR DELIVERY INFO CLICK HERE